About the Role
Reporting to the department head and managing a team, you will drive the development of enterprise data strategies, data architecture, assume overall responsibility for the enterprise data systems and drive the overall strategic growth of data environments. You will be setting the strategy for data architecture to support the Business and IT strategies and maintaining the data architecture principles. Work with IT to understand target architecture delivery dependencies and align delivery time frames to ensure requirements for data governance, quality, metadata management, mastering and security are delivered. Lastly, consistently drive standards and approaches throughout the team, building an environment that encourages continuous improvement and innovation.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field with 12+ years of experience required
- Proven ability to anticipate customer needs and future, emerging trends and to articulate a vision and strategy that motivate others to action
- Proven ability to interpret and apply pertinent policies, procedures, regulations, and requirements
- Very strong technical skills in the areas of data architecture, data solutions design and extensive experience with leading enterprise data warehouse technologies
- Proven track record in establishing strong customer relationships and delivering customer-focused solutions within a large IT enterprise
- Ability to develop positive working relationships and a strong rapport with team members; demonstrated experience in leading a multifunctional team.
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.