About our client
Our client is one of the major corporations in Hong Kong and currently, they are looking for an experienced Database Administrator to join their DBA team.
About the role
- Performing database design, implementation and administrative activities
- Monitoring usage and performance of the database infrastructure and ensuring database infrastructure has a timely setup for all environments
- Implementing and maintaining database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges)
- Engaging in database or system development projects to deliver smooth project implementation
- Reviewing and fine-tuning the database to achieve good performance of applications installed within the group
- Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System Management, Network Engineering, or related disciplines
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in database administration
- Deep knowledge of databases (Oracle database is critical, MongoDB/MS SQL), Operating Systems (Windows/Linux/Unix)
- Experience in scripting languages, such as Shell Scripting, Python, etc.
- Good command of English and Chinese(both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.