Dept Head, Affluent Segment Management (Banking)
- Develop segment strategy
- Sound in customer acquisition and retention
- Solid people managment
About the company
Our client is a well-established and fast-growing retail bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for high caliber for a Dept Head position for their Affluent Segment team.
About the role
Reporting to the Wealth Management Division Head, you will be responsible for leading and developing overall customer acquisition, retention and promotion strategies for driving banking customer segment (high net worth & private banking) from various banking channels (online, offline and branch). You will lead a team in planning, formulating and executing propositions to increase penetration and conducting marketing programs to drive segment revenue and business performance. Working closely with the product owners, you will develop tactical business plans to package product offer to grow segment base and enhance customer engagement. You are also required to explore the potential of the cross border market and generate new ideas in improving customer experience to maximize business opportunities.
The successful candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration and related disciplines.
- Minimum 10-12 years' of experience in High Net Worth Segment Management in retail banking industry.
- Solid marketing background with good knowledge in cross border segment development is definitely an advantage.
- Self-motivated and excellent digital project management skills.
- Good business sense, sound leadership and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.