About our client
Our client is a reputable conglomerate that has multiple portfolios in different industries and to cope with their group expansion, they are now seeking for a Digitization Lead.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department Head, you will deliver digital transformations and embed new agile ways of working to embrace and drive significant value from new technologies. You will drive new emerging technologies to help user needs and drive ROI for the business and achieve better cost discipline across their technology and digital investment. You will play a leading role in shaping and implementing the company's corporate digital strategy ranging from HR, operation, marketing and deliver business objectives to change behaviour and achieve channel shift. Lastly, work with key stakeholders to raise awareness of the technology principles, delivery model and strategic direction of the digital channels delivery to ensure there is a good understanding of how digital development can support service delivery.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- 12+ or more years of experience in a leadership role within application development and technology
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills required for a complex and sophisticated application development and innovative workforce.
- In-depth understanding of micro services, open source and agile development practice
- Leadership experience in defining the IT Technology vision, strategy and roadmap
- Leading transformational programs and coaching team to deliver results
- Capability to represent the IT organization with internal and external entities
- Experience supporting enterprise level applications
- Practical experience in analysis, development, and evaluation of standards, policies, and procedures
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.