- Attractive remunerative package
- Renowned restaurant group
About the Client
Our client is an F&B group based in Singapore with a large portfolio of concept-based restaurants and catering services. They pride themselves on being very unique and different and they are now inviting a Director of Food & Beverage to join and lead its F&B operations teams.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the efficient operation of the Food & Beverage department in line with the company's strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associate, client and customer expectations and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction while operating within budget and driving profitability. You will also be ensuring the Food and Beverage activities and kitchen operations are aligned with the respective corporate strategy, the preparation and update of Standard Operating Procedures to make sure efficient delivery of services.
- Minimum 10 years' of experience in an F&B Management role, less experienced candidates will be considered a Food & Beverage Manager
- Minimum Diploma holder in Hospitality related discipline
- Solid sense of business acumen to recommend and execute new initiatives to improve F&B financial and service standard;
- Operational knowledge in managing a central kitchen is preferred;
- Strong communication, analytical, critical thinking, and financial skills with the ability to understand and describe complex situations;
- Strategic thinking, broad business perspectives and strong management skills;
- Good operational, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.