- New headcount
- Pre-opening team
About the Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate in China with business developments, and a strong presence in the Pearl River Delta region. They are now inviting a Director of Food & Beverage to join their pre-opening team of a 5-star luxury hotel project in Guangdong province.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be a key player in strategically evolving and spearheading the hotel's food and beverage business. As a Director of the department, you will coach, train and manage a employees within hotel's organization structure. You will collaborate with cross functional teams to manage the opening time-line, multi-unit restaurant operations, food and beverage quality, and service standards to meet or exceed financial goals and objectives. Working closely with the marketing team, you will implement ideas on how to market the food and beverage outlets to drive revenue. Lastly, you will also ensure business operations comply with legal regulations.
- Diploma holder or above in Hospitality Management or Business Administration
- Minimum of 8 years experience in food and beverage industry with 4 years in senior managerial level
- Excellent leadership, communication, and negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen with a good understanding of F&B market trends and a track record of managing P&L
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English is a prerequisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.