About the Client
Our client is a well-known and highly reputable company in the retail sector who combines traditional and digital technology strategies to transform their business in Hong Kong and Greater China. With their continuous expansion in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the IT Team.
About the Role
Reporting to the CIO, you will be working together with the respective stakeholders, responsible for the analysis, assessment, enhancement and adoption of IT frameworks, processes and standards including the development of measures for monitoring performance (key risk indicators, key control indicators and process maturity assessments). The role entails the candidate to be responsible for the ongoing development and maintenance of the technology alignment roadmap for Corporate working closely with senior stakeholders, systems owners and 3rd parties to deliver results. Lead day-to-day support and management of the core business lifecycle including but not limited to Finance, IT, QA, Security etc. ensuring that delivery of change is fit for purpose, of high quality, reliable and secure. Ensuring that the organization's IT systems are secure, reliable, and compliant with regulatory requirements and adhering to IT policies, procedures and standards while developing and implementing IT risk management strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- BSc in Computer Science or related engineering degree with equivalent;
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Experience of IT and IT Governance in a large scale organisation, and an understanding of regulatory requirements / expectations
- Understanding of Information Risk Management
- Excellent attention to detail, tracking and coordination of actions and plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Ability to deal with and manage conflicts whilst building successful business relationships across a range of stakeholder groups both internal and external to the organisation
- Ability to understand complex problems and focus on the critical issues, providing solution recommendations
- Ability to influence at a strategic/senior level to achieve desired outcomes.
- Should have done end-to-end PMO for business or technology transformation large scale project
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create and present written and verbal communications that are audience appropriate
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.