10 years+ culinary experience
About the Company
Our client is a Hong Kong-listed conglomerate with food and beverage, retail, and property development business developments in Hong Kong and Greater China. To cope with their expansion plan, they are now looking for a District Head Chef to join their pre-opening team.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Business Head and working in the pre-opening team, you are responsible for creating new restaurant concepts, menu items, and developing dishes and seasonal food products. Working closely with the procurement team, you and the team will source both food and non-food items and ingredients needed for new restaurant or product launches. You and your team will maintain a high level of productivity and hygiene standards. Lastly, you will ensure a high level of customer service standard is delivered at all outlets and managing the operational cost while increasing profitability for the business.
- Minimum 10 years' culinary experience working as a Chef at casual dining restaurants, candidates with restaurant pre-opening experience would be advantageous
- Possess strong knowledge in Western and/or Japanese cuisine
- Creative, fast-paced, dynamic with strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong back-of-house management experience with front-of-house management experience would be ideal
- Able to meet project timelines
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Carmen Ng at +852 3180 4923 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.