About our client
Our client is one of the top membership clubs in Hong Kong, providing numerous catering and sports events, recreation facilities, and entertainment resources to their members. They are looking for an experienced Event Operations Manager with the characteristic of maturity, independence, and trustworthiness to join their team.
About the role
- Work with the event sales team to manage member's event activities
- Manage and oversee the logistics, coordination, and execution of operation teams including but not limited to inquiries, agreements & contracts, and event planning (floorplan, menu, rundown, budgeting, etc.)
- Deliver the successful event launch by coordinating closely with the service team and operation team including Chefs, Banquet, Catering Support, Housekeeping, Concierge, and security, conduct the regular meeting to review the event's arrangement
- Provide excellent service and post-event follow-up, manage and monitor guest satisfaction, record and deal with guest's requests and complaints
- Maintain and develop strong member relationships to achieve and exceed guest satisfaction, maximize the event's business, seek referrals, etc.
- Initiate requisitions while adhering to the budgeted expenses for equipment, furniture, and fixtures
- Ensure the team members meet the club's standards by providing related training and constantly seek for improvement on service standards, cost saving, etc.
- Manage team's HR-related issues, e.g. roaster, promotions, allocations, etc.
- Prepare monthly financial, forecast, wedding pace, VIP, ordering, and performance reports
- Perform any other related duties as and when assigned by the management
The successful candidate
- Degree or higher diploma in Hospitality Management or related discipline
- A minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience which 2 years of experience at the managerial level, with supervisory experience in event management function
- Candidates with event experience in wedding and catering will be an advantage
- Possess strong knowledge of venue setup, menus, and programs
- Mature, independent, and decent characteristic
- Excellent people management practices with good communication skills
- Fluent in Cantonese and English, proficiency in Mandarin will be a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tammy Chen at +852 3180 4973 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.