About Our Client
An industry leading FMCG company is now looking for an experienced Executive Secretary to provides support to the Executive Director.
About The Role
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the Executive Director, including handling phone calls, managing calendars, scheduling appointments, and organizing meetings and conferences.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, conferences, and events, ensuring smooth scheduling and organization.
- Prepare comprehensive meeting agendas, take accurate minutes, and disseminate relevant materials to attendees.
- Provide support with any other administrative or personal tasks as required, including financial management, event planning, and coordinating special projects etc.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree holder in Business Administration and or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in supporting top management
- Strong organizational, communication, and multitasking skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality and adapt to changing priorities and demands
- Good command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Fanny Chan at +852 3180 4984 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.