Business Strategy Analyst (Open to Travel)
About our Client
Our client is a private business with retail, property investment and F&B portfolio. Currently, they are looking for a Business Analyst, responsible for business unit investment project analysis and support accounting operation.
About the Role
- Direct report to Finance Manager.
- Responsible for KPI analysis, investment project for business unit.
- Prepare budget & forecasting and business preformance analysis.
- Support accounting operation functions.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in accounting operation or FP&A.
- HKICPA or other qualification is not a must.
- Experience from Retail/FMCG is highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and open to travel is a must.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.