Financial Controller - HK Listed Company
About the Client
Our client is a well-established HK listed manufacturer. There is a high demand for their products and they have a significant business growth in recent years. To cope with their needs, they are looking for a seasoned Financial Controller to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO, you will supervise a neat team in HK and work closely with China teams for accounting and finance matters. You will oversee annual and interim reporting, group consolidation, budgeting and forecasting. You will review business units' performance, monitor cashflow, conduct cost analysis and propose recommendations for operation efficiency enhancement. You will provide finance support for business development. You will involve in duties related to treasury and financing. You will work with external parties for tax, annual audit, and company secretary matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- HKICPA/ACCA Chartered
- CFA/ Company Secretary qualification is a plus but not a must
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience, preferably from manufacturing, logistics, trading and distribution
- Capital market/ treasury experience is required
- Analytical, agile, strong at people management and change management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.