Fundraising Event Officer
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and organise events related to the coming Anniversary celebrations that could demonstrate organisation's impact in Hong Kong. Events might include territory-wide flagship sporting events, fundraising galas, charity auction & sales, movie premiere, flag-selling, etc
- Engage stakeholders (donors, school & NGO partners, coaches, beneficiaries, volunteers) in above events
- Liaise with vendors and agencies to ensure high standard of event planning & execution
- Work closely with the marketing and communications team to produce relevant publication and marketing collateral for the above events;
- Work closely with the programme team to visit classes and obtain stories of beneficiaries to share to the public
- Support day-to-day running of the office and perform any other marketing-related duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in any discipline with at least 2 years' experience in marketing / event management / fundraising. Experience in NGO will be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic with a command of written and spoken in English and Cantonese;
- A leader to host and manage events with confidence and a sense of team;
- A strong team player capable of working with different personalities from different functional backgrounds;
- Strong ability to complete multiple assignments concurrently whilst balancing competing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Willingness to travel to various districts in HK and work during weekdays and weekends, with transport subsidy and compensation leave;
- Strong sports/charity marketing sense, creative and independent; Knowledge of and passion for sports and the charitable sector preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now" or whatsApp 6764 0288. Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.