- New headcount
- Rapid Growing Restaurant Group
- Pre-opening team
About our Client
Our client is a rapid growing restaurant group with strong presence in Hong Kong. As part of the business expansion plan, they are currently looking for a strategic General Manager to develop their business in PRC.
About the Role
Reporting to the Owner, you will develop business strategy and long-term development plans for the PRC market. You will identify business opportunities by analyzing market data, competitors' activities, market and product trends to rollout strategies to expand market share, and maximize profitability. You will develop a new team and manage the overall restaurant operations, opening projects, sales, marketing and P&L of the operations in China.
- Minimum 10 years' experience working in the food and beverage industry with at least 5 years' at a managerial level
- Solid food and beverage industry knowledge and working exposure in PRC
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to develop a business from scratch
- Strong leadership and communication skills, ability to develop and lead a sizable team
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.