About our Client
Our client is a prestigious investment and hospitality group in North America. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now looking for a General Manager to manage a prestigious private club in Canada.
About the Role
Reporting to the President of the organization, you will spearhead the opening project of a prestigious members club in Canada to ensure the project meets opening time line. You will implement strategies and initiatives to realize the property vision while continuing to position and operate the property appropriately in the market against competitors, realizing revenue, financial and guest services goals established. You are responsible in overseeing daily operations including; front office, rooms, food and beverage, health and recreation, housekeeping, engineering, sales and marketing, human resources and finance departments. As a General Manager, you will also cultivate unity and teamwork amongst all departments to ensure a supportive and productive relationship with internal and external partners is achieved. Lastly, you will ensure the property and operations comply with occupational health and safety, fire and regulations and other legal regulations.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a General Manager in a 5-star hotel, with pre-opening and brand development experience
- Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Possess strong business acumen, with experience managing budgets and proven experience in improving profitability
- Excellent leadership, influential and communication skills
- Ability to build a cohesive team to facilitate goal accomplishment
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for this role
- Relocation to Toronto is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.