Group Company Secretary - Listed Property Developer
About our Client
Our client is a well-established Hong Kong listed conglomerate with core businesses in Greater China. Currently, they are looking for a Group Company Secretary to lead their company secretary division.
About the role
Reporting into CFO, you will be supervising a team and be responsible for all aspects of company secretarial duties. You will also ensure that the group is in compliance with HK Listing Rules, Companies Ordinance and SFO reporting requirements. You will prepare announcements, circulars and annual/ interim reports and maintain proper statutory records for the group. You will help to organize board meeting, board committee and share holders' meeting and handle compliance with SFC. Also, you will also be given the opportunity to extend your job scope to financial management.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience in HK listed companies
- CPA/ CFA holder
- Associate member of HKICS/ ICSA
- Work experience in sizable property developers is compulsory
- Prior experience in financial Management experience is an advantage
- Strong in company secretarial and corporate governance practices, HK listing rules and related statutory requirements.
- Detail-minded and well-organized
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.