About the client
Our client is a leading conglomerate with numerous business sector in HK and China that offers an array of products and services. With an increasing growth and a vision to digitize their portfolio, they are now seeking for a Group Data & Analytic Strategy Lead
About the Role
Reporting to the Group IT Director, you will lead the data strategies and assume overall responsibility for the group data ecosystems and drive the overall strategic growth of data environments. Working with functional team heads to develop and manage a holistic strategy for delivering service quality and create overall data strategy and data governance for the enterprise. As a team leader, you will also drives innovation and service and process improvements by designing and developing high-impact group analytics solutions and model through proof-of-concept development, business case development, feasibility analysis, and prototyping through delivery. You will partner with senior stakeholders to scope, develop and deliver new innovative approaches to learning analytics throughout all aspects of the lifecycle. Lastly, you will lead your team in developing new ways of working with data to meet the strategic aims of the company, understanding the business implications and supporting decisions with data-based insights.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field with 10+ years of experience required
- Proven ability to anticipate customer needs and future, emerging trends and to articulate a vision and data strategy that motivate others to action
- Proven ability to interpret and apply pertinent policies, procedures, regulations, data governance framework and requirements
- Very strong technical skills in the areas of analytics strategy, data solutions design and extensive experience with leading group data technologies
- Proven track record in establishing strong customer relationships and delivering customer-focused solutions within a large IT enterprise
- Demonstrable experience in acting as an agent of innovation within a comparable environment
- Ability to develop positive working relationships and a strong rapport with team members; demonstrated experience in leading a multifunctional team
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.