About our Client
Our client is a reputable conglomerate that has multiple portfolios in different industries and to cope with their group expansion, they are now seeking for a Group Enterprise Infrastructure Architect
About the Role
Reporting to the Group CIO and managing a team, you will play a crucial role with responsibilities to map high level architectural ambiguity driven by customer requirements, product roadmaps etc. to highly scalable architecture designs. As a team leader, you will work with all of the technical & business functions across the company with focus on technology infrastructure capabilities. You will be responsible for working with stakeholders to define and deliver solutions in a secure way, that address current issues and future opportunities aligning to the company strategy. You will partner with the business and IT Leaders to identify the opportunities and understand the current challenges which can be fulfilled through technology capabilities. Lastly, you will architect, design and deliver technical solutions across multiple teams to ensure optimal functionality and enhancement of enterprise systems and processes (on premise and cloud based).
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally 15+ years' experience of infrastructure management/technical architecture leadership in any industry
- Strong experience in automation, architecturing and supporting enterprise level CI/CD pipelines will be a plus
- Experience managing security infrastructure compliance and risk management.
- Agile framework knowledge/experience.
- In-depth experience with Cloud services - Oracle Cloud or AWS Cloud, related technologies and their interdependencies.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, as well as, excellent written and verbal skills
- Proven experience in project management and leadership skills
- Good command in Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.