About the Role:
- Report to Head of Finance.
- Responsible for group consolidation and monthly management reporting.
- Prepare interim and annual financial reports.
- Review and implement internal control procedures.
- Support on providing value-added analyses and recommendations on business decisions.
- Assist on ad hoc assignments as required.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy, or other disciplines.
- Member of HKICPA or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in audit firm and commercial experience.
- Analytical, self-motivated, team player and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Experienced in Oracle, Yonyou or other ERP system.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.