About our Client
Our client is a transforming conglomerate group; to cope with the business expansion, they are now looking for a Group Strategic Marketing Director to join them
About the Role
- Align company operations and management results with external factors to effectively plan strategic tasks and milestones; investigate key initiatives in program delivery
- Collaborate with the status of implemented key projects; recognize trends and changes; communicate and select and implement a unified path by understanding strategic investment directions;
- Identify weaknesses, recommend strategies, implement decisive consensus; develop and strengthen core business
- Design and initiate transformation, adjust the development of business units; effectively establish the company's core business; cultivate new enterprises; establish the link between business and sustainable development
- Grasp new business development, cooperation direction with external partners, business design principles, resource allocation, and determine project completion status
- Improve brand value and formulate market strategies; monitor brand status and creativity; establish corporate image and expand product market share
- Observe global market opportunities and synthesize market data; analyze market trends, company products and services; develop sales and marketing plans
- Responsible for meeting sales targets, business development and CRM with key accounts, cultivating demand.
- Deploy and implement sales programs, controls and channel development strategies; actively promote continuous enhancement and creativity
- Cooperate with sales service of the group and business units; report to subsidiaries accurately and timely; and communicate effectively
- Determine sales goals and organization for the business unit; organize and monitor sales operations; support everyone in filing sales goals and tasks.
- Develop a master plan for developing sales and marketing programs and policies; initiate channel development, promotion and implementation
- Establish sales team and improve professional quality; design and implement sales incentive plan; launch effective sales training plan
- Formulate and implement annual brand building and marketing plans
The Successful Candidate
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field
- At least 15 years of sales and marketing management experience in multinational companies, at least 8 years of regulatory experience; solid client connection
- Comprehensive strategic thinking; proficient in sales and marketing, with outstanding insight into the development of this field
- Strong market observation, analysis and leadership capabilities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessky Lee at +852 3180 4930 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.