About our Client
Our client is a globally renowed 5-star hotel group with strong presence in the hospitality industry. To cope with their expansion plans, they are now inviting a Group Marketing Director to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Group Business Head and leading the marketing team, you will create and implement innovative marketing and brand strategies to build brand image and positioning for all multi-unit properties in Hong Kong. You will ensure articulation of brand desired image and position appeals to different market segments to maximize the impact on audience-focused marketing campaigns. You will take the lead in formulating integrated annual marketing calendar to increase O2O customer engagement. Lastly, you are also responsible for overseeing annual marketing and advertising budgets for the team, and stay abreast of emerging technologies in the marketing industry and how they may add value to the brand and stakeholder experience.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 15 years' all-round marketing experience with a minimum of 8 years' at a managerial level working at luxury retail, hospitality, and lifestyle companies ideally in a group level position
- Strong strategic mind-set and business acumen, ability to provide advice to team that is aligned with the brand's goals and direction
- Strong engagement and persuasive skills, ability to influence different stakeholders
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.