Group Tax Manager
About the Client
Our client is a renowned conglomerate with strong business presence in the Greater China. Currently, they are recruiting a Group Tax Manager in their Hong Kong headquarter.
About the Role
Reporting to Group Tax Director, you will be responsible for tax filings, tax reporting and tax planning for Hong Kong and China. You will review intra-group domestic/cross-border transactions and their relevant agreements from transfer pricing and corporate tax perspective. You will mitigate tax risks and resolve tax disputes. You will work with different business units, finance and legal teams to derive improvement plans and facilitate implementation. You will assess tax implications and devise tax efficient structure for M&A and restructuring. You will handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- At least 6 years of corporate tax experience
- Experience from Big 4 is a must
- PRC tax experience is an advantage
- Energetic, resourceful, independent and agile
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.