- New headcount
- Pre-opening team
About our Client
Our client is a young and dynamic food and beverage group known for their innovative restaurant concepts. With an ambitious expansion plan and to cope with their new restaurant openings, they would like to invite a Head Chef to join their team.
About the Role
As a Head Chef you will have full accountability of the daily operations for the perfect execution of dishes by your team and the back of house operations. You will have an in-depth understanding and hands-on experience of classic cooking method as well as the ability to innovate. You must possess exceptional people skills with the desire to learn and teach your team. You will also be responsible in food procurement, menu creation, restaurant concept launch, building a close relationship with vendors, and resolving issues. Additionally, you will manage safety and sanitation practices in the kitchen to ensure all standards are met.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Head Chef in Western casual dining
- Strong leadership, problem solving and decision making skills
- Have a passion in cooking
- Strong business acumen, organized with attention to detail
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as a Sous Chef
- Proficient in written and spoken Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.