About the Client
Our client is a government funded university with decades of heritage in Hong Kong. The university comprises of 8 faculties and it's ranked as one of the top 100 universities in the world. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now looking for a Head of Development to join their charities team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and overseeing a team of 10 in the charities team, you and your team will develop and implement fundraising programmes and events to strengthen University's fundraising capacity. You will cultivate relationship with existing and prospective donors and supporters through the organization of engagement programmes and events, and for on-going engagement, development and stewardship efforts. Lastly, you will support Director of Office, Executive Vice President or other senior management on special projects or assignments assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years' managerial experience with relevant working experience in charities, fundraising, stewardship engagement on a regional level
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with strong planning and organization abilities
- Strong commercial sense preferably with tertiary institutions in Hong Kong
- Ability to work in a tight schedule and dynamic team
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.