Head of Digital Banking and Onboarding
- Digital banking development
- Onboarding project experience
- Agile project management
About the company
Our client is a fast growing retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for high caliber to join their Digital Banking and Onboarding team for a Head position.
About the role
Reporting to the Digital Banking Head, you will lead a team in formulating digital banking strategies with onboarding projects on retail banking products. As a leader, you will formulate development plans on digital banking channels (both mobile and internet banking) to achieve business targets. You have to generate new ideas in enhancing customer digital experience and managing issues arisen from product release. You will take up an onboarding project and work closely with Product, IT, Operations and Project teams in launching new initiatives on digital platforms. In addition, you have to oversee related compliance and regulatory issues on digital banking and onboarding process as well as participating in innovative projects in agile model to ensure the effective launch of digital product for the bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, digital development or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in retail banks with at least 4-5 years in managerial position in digital banking.
- Strong business sense with sound knowledge in managing fintech and banking product development projects.
- Good people management, innovative mind with Agile project management skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.