Head of Finance (System Implementation)
About the Client
Our client is a market leader with worldwide sales and manufacturing operations. Their headquarter is in Hong Kong and they employ over 20,000 staff world-wide. To cope with their business development, they are now recruiting a seasoned Head of Finance to lead their Oracle EPM system implementation.
About the Role
You will report to the CFO. You will be responsible for leading the implementation of Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) systems, specifically focused on financial consolidation, planning, budgeting, forecasting and reconciliations. You will work closely with internal stakeholders and external consultants to understand requirements, design solutions, configure systems, and deliver successful implementations. You will guide the implementation of EPM systems, including project planning, system configuration, data integration, testing, and deployment. You will conduct system testing, including unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing, to ensure the solution meets quality standards and functional requirements. Also, you will provide guidance to end-users during system adoption, including training, user documentation, and ongoing support.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field
- Proven financial system implementation track record, with a focus on financial consolidation, planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
- Hands-on accounting and finance experience is preferred
- Experience in using or implementing Oracle EPM/ HFM is definitely an advantage
- Proactive, mature, able to work with people at different levels
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese/Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.