About the Client
Our client is a long-established real estate company in Hong Kong. It has diversified portfolio covering commercial and industrial buildings, retail premises and hospitality establishments. They are looking for a Head of Legal and Leasing Admin to join their team.
About the Role
- Providing legal advice on general management, company secretarial matters, and development project of the groups, including planning and development, building management, tenancy, human resources, joint-venture, etc
- Providing legal advice on the group retail, hospitality and F&B operations
- Handling all legal matters of the group, family trust, and business of family members
- Supervising the leasing administration team on daily operation (preparing tenancy, execution, stamping and returning of leasing documents)
- Managing credit control, delinquency reports, rental collection, debt recovery, and handling money lenders license matters
- Reviewing legal and non-legal documents
- Managing trade mark disputes and other IP issues
- Ad-hoc legal duties
The Successful Applicant
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer with at least 7 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong legal and commercial sense
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Dorothy Chan at +852 3180 4941 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.