- Multinational Restaurant Brand
- Newly Created Role
About our Client
A Hong Kong base restaurant group with well-known multi-branded portfolio is looking for a Head of Marketing to join their growing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Brand Director and leading a Marketing Manager, you will create and implement comprehensive marketing, communications, branding programs that will enhance brand image and position to the general public. You will ensure articulation of brand desired image and position appeals to different market segments to maximize the impact on audience-focused marketing campaigns. You will take the lead in formulating marketing strategies to increase customer engagement, and to drive business expansion plans across Hong Kong and Macau. You are also responsible in managing advertising and promotional budgets. Additionally, you will stay abreast of emerging technologies and market trends in the food and beverage industry to add value to the brand and diners experience.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' all-round marketing experience with a minimum of 5 years' at a managerial level
- Strong strategic mind-set and business acumen, ability to provide advice to team that is aligned with the brand's goals and direction
- Strong engagement and persuasive skills, ability to influence different stakeholders
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English is a prerequisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.