About our Client
Our client is a renowned Hong Kong base restaurant group with well-known multi-brands portfolio. With an ambitious expansion plan in place, they are now looking for a Head of Marketing to join their fast growing team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will create and implement comprehensive marketing, communications, branding and CRM programs that will enhance brand image and position to the general public. You will ensure articulation of brand desired image and position appeals to different market segments to maximize the impact on audience-focused marketing campaigns. You will take the lead in formulating CRM strategies to increase customer engagement, and to drive directions for new, seasonal and hero product development. You are also responsible for managing advertising/promotion budgets and stay abreast of emerging technologies in the marketing industry and how they may add value to the brand and stakeholder experience.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' all-round marketing experience with a minimum of 5 years' at a managerial level
- Strong strategic mind-set and business acumen, ability to provide advice to team that is aligned with the brand's goals and direction
- Strong engagement and persuasive skills, ability to influence different stakeholders
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.