- Multinational Company
- Circa $1M per annum
About the Client
Our client is a leading restaurant group with global business operations and a strong presence in Asia. To cope with their long term development plans in Hong Kong and Macau, they are now looking for an Head of Operations to execute long term business development plans.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will lead a sizable operations team to oversee 100+ restaurant outlets across Hong Kong and Macau. As a department head, you will direct and work with the operations management team to successfully execute all restaurant operations to ensure a high operational efficiency, food quality and service standards are delivered in all outlets. You will strive to continually improve employee and guest satisfaction, and to maximize financial performance and revenue opportunities through competitive pricing on food and beverage products and services. Most importantly, you will develop long-term plans to achieve business goals in the region.
- Minimum 8 years restaurant operations management experience, of which at least 5 years in a management position.
- Hands-on experience in managing multi-unit restaurant operations, chain restaurant operations management experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent budget management experience
- Sound decision-making skills, drive and desire to succeed
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.