Our client is a unique organization with a strong base in philanthropy in Hong Kong. They are looking for a senior caliber to join their team to lead a new and high-level project.
Based in Hong Kong and reports to Division Lead, you will be responsible for the development of charity program from design, concept creation, strategy formulation, budget planning, operation model as well as review structure for evaluation. You will lead the research and study the data from local / regional / global context to assist your paper writing, identify the targeted external organizations e.g. NGO, education, community group to build a partnership for the organization and rolling out of the program. Internally, you will represent the team to communicate and share the status of the program to the other Executives, ensure them to show the alignment to the program objectives. This is a rare opportunity for those who aspire to take a full ownership of a philanthropy project from end to end, and to enjoy the satisfaction and passion in the entire process.
- University degree in business or other related disciplines
- Min 10 years relevant experience, preferably with track record from philanthropic organization
- Knowledge of China market
- Business development mindset to explore a possibility from scratch and turn into actionable projects
- Analytical, structured, sound problem-solving skill and team player
- Strong writing and presentation skills in English, Chinese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.