About our client:
Our client is a global industrial component manufacturing group with more than USD 12 billion sales turnover per annum. Due to expansion plan in Asia, the team is looking for a Head of Supply Chain Optimization to joins it transformation team in Hong Kong office.
About your role:
- Report to VP, Supply Chain Transformation, you will lead a team based in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for Digital Transformation of Integrated Supply Chain Solutions product into existing businesses
- Drive and implement process automation through Robotic Process Automation & EDI integration
- Participate in new product innovation and assess business fit with existing customer needs
- Drive process standardization & SOP re-engineering
- Bachelor's Degree / Master Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Information Technology or equivalent areas.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in business process management, performance management, business process optimization or relevant functions.
- Fruitful and solid supply chain order-to-cash and logistics operation knowledge.
- Strong competence in business process optimization and improvement. Certified in Lean Six Sigma Green/Black Belt is preferred.
- Rich experience in leading and managing regional and global complex cross-functions and cross-regions projects. Certified in Project Management is preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.