- Assist in the end-to-end recruitment process, including posting job ads, sourcing candidates, and conducting initial screenings.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs and develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Utilize various channels to identify and engage potential candidates, such as job boards and social media.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Support the preparation of job offers and facilitate the onboarding process.
- Provide general administrative support to the HR team
- A degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 1 - 2 years of HR experience is preferable; Fresh Graduates with TA intern experience will also be considerate
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese, Putonghua would be an advantage
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities to handle multiple recruitment tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
- Tsim Sha Tsui
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Derek at +852 6952 2022 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.