About the Client
Our client is a sizable and well-established corporation within the F&B sector with a strong track of success and continuous expansion plan is now looking to strengthen their HR Team and bring on a passionate individual to join them as the Human Resources Business Partner.
About the role
- Partner with business leaders to support initiatives on manpower planning and to provide professional HR support to business unit on recruitment, employee engagement, performance management etc.
- Lead a small team to utilize various sourcing tools and channels to identify the best talents in the market
- Actively sourcing candidates from a variety of methods utilising job boards, LinkedIn social media and networks
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process from advert to offer
- Networking and identifying a pipeline of candidates within the sector
- Developing partnerships with colleges, universities and external agencies
- Working on projects to strengthen the employer brand, enhancing the candidate journey and upskilling managers
- Using the company's new ATS system to maximise relevant applications
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years recruitment / talent acquisition experience gained in sizeable organizations
- Solid experience in building employer branding
- Expertise in social media candidate engagement and sourcing skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Anson Lee at +852 3180 4976 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.