About the Client
Our client is an multi-national corporation within pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. Due to recent growth in business, they are now seeking for a high calibre professional to join them as Human Resources Manager.
About the role
- Work closely with the HR Director to inform and progress the HR service delivery and strategy
- Provide expert advice including all aspects of Human Resources policies, processes and practices covering the full end-to-end employee lifecycle
- Lead day to day management of the HR function including employee relations and resourcing
- Co-ordinate all HR activities to ensure timely and positive resolution to both HR opportunities/improvements as well as workforce issues and concerns
- Undertake any other duties required for the effective operation of the HR and Payroll function
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years related working experience gained in sizable and mid-size corporation.
- Leading and Communicating- engage with all members of staff, being visible in the workplace and accessible to offer HR support and advice
- Excellent communication, listening, influencing and coaching skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Anson Lee at +852 3180 4976 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.