- Responsible for full functions of human resource management, including payroll, MPF, administration of C&B policies, performance management, employee relations (from onboarding to exit management), injuries reporting & handling, etc.
- Provide administrative support on monthly payroll execution
- Assist in annual C&B project operation and tax filing
- Responsible for staff benefit's movement update and arrangement
- Liaise with external vendors on various staff benefits programs
- Support and handle other ad-hoc projects and assignments as required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in compensation and benefits administration or similar role
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits principles, practices, and regulations
- Retail or luxury retail background is preferred
- Proficiency in HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Immediate availability is preferable
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.