About the Client
Our client is a leading operator within the Industrial manufacturing sector with business operation across Hong Kong and China. Due to recent expansion, they are now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Human Resources Officer.
About the role
- Provide a full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to talent acquisition, C&B projects, payroll processing and other related HR tasks.
- Assist end-to-end recruitment process including job posting, CV screening, conducting interview and staff on-boarding.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date HR information, attendance record and Leave management
- Ensure HR policies & practices are compliance with statutory requirements
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of working experience as a HR generalist
- Able to work independently while meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, influencing and analytical skills is needed
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is highly preferred