About our client
Our client is a local quasi-governmental organization. With the need of team expansion, they are looking for an Information Security Manager to be responsible for their internal security compliance and control best practices development.
About the role
- Responsible for developed and maintaining group level IT security compliance, policies and procedure
- Ensuring the security operation is in compliance with regulation and privacy frameworks
- Engaging with the cross-function security teams to work along with external & internal vendors/auditors to identify and address IT security risk and follow-up control
- Reviewing and analyzing risk assessment reports to develop risk treatment plans
- Working closely with team members to deliver smooth and efficient IT security operations
- Minimum 5 years of experience in cybersecurity, IT audit, technology risk or compliance sector
- Bachelor's degree holders in the relevant discipline, such as information technology, computer science, or cybersecurity
- With information security management exposure from quasi-government or public sector is a plus
- Experience with security frameworks, such as ISO27001, NIST, etc.
- With relevant professional certifications, such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO27001 Lead Auditor, etc.
- Familiar with cyber risk assessment & data privacy and relevant technologies & solutions
- Good command of English & Chinese(Mandarin & Cantonese)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.