About the Client
Our client is a prestigious overseas education centre in Hong Kong with strong network with renowned schools in United Kingdom and United States. They specialize in providing overseas boarding school and university programs in different curriculum including IB, IGCSE, IAL and AP. To cope with their expansion plans, they are now inviting Instructors who are specialized in teaching English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Early Childhood subjects.
About the Role
- Provide one on one or group classes for student ages from 4 to 8 (early childhood classes), or ages from 6 to 18 in either English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology
- Design and develop tailormade teaching materials
- Communicate with parents to follow up on student's learning progress
- Bachelor's degree holder from top tier universities in the corresponding subjects
- Private tutor or teaching experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of local and international curriculum is preferred
- Excellent presentation, planning, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Fresh graduates with private tutoring experience are welcome to apply
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Steven Leung at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.