About the Company
Our client is a well-established leading local bank in Hong Kong and they provide comprehensive and quality financial services to clients across the globe. With an ambitious expansion plan, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced bancassurance professional with years of experience in retail banking to join their team. This role will focus on high net worth retail clients.
About the Role
- Regular meet up with potential clients and answer complex Insurance enquires
- Collaborate with Relationship Managers (RMs) or Branch Sales staff or New Business teams to provide professional Insurance planning services and Pre-Sales information
- Analyse Clients' financial situation and identify their financial needs, recommend relevant products and structure solutions to best suit their needs
- Provide quality after-sales services to maintain the customer relationship and solicit referral business to expand the customer base
- Work closely with RMs or Branch sales staff to optimize the sales results
- Maximize business opportunities to achieve predictable sales targets / business goals
- Coaching RMs for knowledge development
- University level education, preferably in Business Administration, finance, or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in Sales, preferably in Insurance products
- Good communication, interpersonal, selling skills and sales mentality
- Understanding of client needs and a role model in being responsive
- Abreast of market and regulatory knowledge
- Passed IIQE Paper 1,2,3,4,5 and HKSI paper 1,7,8 is definitely and advantage
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary package and career prospect within a large local retail bank. An excellent opportunity to be part of growing business during a period of strategic business expansion.
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Mr. Henry Yip (Senior Consultant - Retail Banking) at 3180 4927 for further discussion or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Henry Yip at +852 3180 4927 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.