About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed conglomerate and they have a strong investment team to facilitate corporate strategy and drive M&A in multiple business sectors. To cope with their development plan, they are looking for a high-calibre Associate/ Senior Analyst to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Finance, you will perform market research, industry research and build financial models to assess investment opportunities. You will conduct full-scope due diligence. You will prepare investment memorandums and present due diligence findings, valuation analysis, return analysis to investment committee. You will involve in deal execution. Also, you will construct a post-deal performance tracking system to monitor the acquired target's financial and operational performance. Last but not least, you will contribute to the strategic growth of the portfolio companies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Finance, Investment Management, Economics, Medical Science, Biology
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in investment banking/ private equity/ management consulting
- Sector focus in China Consumer/Healthcare will be preferred
- CFA is a plus but not a must
- Excellent financial modelling skills is required
- Agile, versatile, commercial and result-driven
- Strong presentation and stakeholder management skills are compulsory
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.