About our client
Our client is a local quasi-governmental organization. With the need of team expansion, they are looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager, responsible for their internal hands-on infra operations and project/team management.
About the role
- Managing a small-sized team to ensure the overall infrastructure operations, including system, server, network and cybersecurity products, are smooth and stable
- Providing hands-on L2/3 support to incidents if necessary
- Researching and identifying latest infrastructure solutions which is cost-efficiency and beneficial to the organization
- Managing vendors and remote supports to deliver smooth IT infrastructure changes/migration/configuration, etc.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in the IT sector, with at least 3 years of experience in IT Infrastructure Manager
- Bachelor or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Network Engineering or related discipline
- Solid experience in IT overall infrastructure management in On-prem/Public cloud/hybrid cloud environments in Quasi-governmental organizations/public sector would be a plus
- Hands-on experience in management/troubleshooting/configuration in relevant technologies, e.g., O365 products, AzureAD, VMware, Windows/Linux servers, backup & restore solutions, DR solutions
- Familiar with on-trend network technologies, including next-generation firewalls, Cybersecurity solutions, etc.
- Experience in project management and vendor management on infrastructure and IT security issues
- With experience in IT operation in a public cloud environment (e.g., Azure/AWS/Alicloud)
- Good command of English and Chinese(Cantonese & Mandarin) is essential
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.