About our client
Our client is a professional trading & distribution company with a global presence, and they are looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager to handle their growing business in the Asia region.
About the role
- Supervising and managing the operation of IT infrastructure assets in the regional office in HK, including system, server, network, security planning, etc.
- Managing subordinates and vendors to deliver smooth deployment & migration projects of new infrastructure solutions
- Providing hands-on L1/L2 support to the regional users
- Providing insights and coming up with solutions from the perspective of regional users to enhance internal IT operation standard
- Identifying training needs and conducting IT training on new technology implementation
- Performing IT managerial tasks, including inventory planning, IT budgeting, vendor proposal, etc.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in the IT sector, with at least 5 years of experience in IT Management/Project Management/IT Service Delivery
- Bachelor holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Network Engineering or related discipline
- Strong experience in IT service delivery and IT infrastructure operation and support in a medium-scale MNC
- With good hands-on experience in system and network technologies, such as O365, AAD, Windows/Linux OS, VMware, Azure, Firewall/VPN solutions, LAN/WAN, Endpoint solutions, etc.
- Experience in project management and vendor management on application, infrastructure and networking security
- Good command of English and Chinese(Cantonese & Mandarin) is essential
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.