About the Client
Our client is well-known financial services company which has an aggressive expansion plan and a need has arisen to recruit an IT Infrastructure Program Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the role will have oversight of IT Operations including Service Delivery, Architect the Microsoft O365, Corporate Directory Services and Azure Virtual Desktop. You will work closely with the IT Service Desk and other specialist to ensure a timely, robust and comprehensive service transition process. Work closely with engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for IT infrastructure services including networks, on-premise, cloud, virtual or physical servers. Responsible for day-to-day system administration, including management of internal network, VPN, Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and system backups. Lastly, ensures that systems processes and methodologies are maintained, followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
The successful application
- Bachelor's degree in Information Sciences, Computer Science or related field with a minimum of 6 years of equivalent job experience in the IT field in a technology support or management role
- Minimum 3 years' experience supervising personnel decision-making for direct reports
- Experience in supporting, maintaining and administering Microsoft Windows Networking systems, MS O365, Active Directory Services, Azure Virtual Desktop, MS Exchange Online, Cloud infrastructure (Azure & AWS), Backup & Disaster Recovery Solution etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing a cloud-based infrastructure using Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure
- At least 3 years of experience in system administration with an understanding of Windows Server operating systems, Active Directory, group policies, and network fundamentals
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.