About our client
Our client is a medical service provider based in the US with the APAC operation center in Hong Kong. Currently, they are looking for an IT Engineer with good experience in L1/2 helpdesk and infrastructure support experience.
About the role
- Report to the Regional IT Manager in Hong Kong
- Providing daily technical support to internal end-users from the APAC region office in a timely manner
- Conducting daily administration tasks in infrastructure (including system, network, and cloud), such as configuration, backup, troubleshooting, health checking, etc.
- Cooperating with local & HQ IT to implement infrastructure projects, such as system migration & configuration, network upgrade and revamp, etc.
- Conducting IT administration tasks, such as SOP drafting, inventory management, documentation, etc.
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience in both in-house support and infrastructure administration
- Experience in performing helpdesk service duties to regional offices in a remote format is plus
- Experience in system administration and related technologies, such as Windows environment, VMware, AD/File server, SAN storage, cloud environment, etc.
- Familiar with networking technologies, such as switch&router, WiFi, VPN, firewall, etc.
- With good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.