About our client
Our client is a multination construction consulting company based in Europe, and currently, they are looking for an IT Operations Service Delivery Manager to handle their growing business in the APAC region.
About the role
- Supervising and managing the operation of IT operations in the APAC region office, including, system, server, network & security
- Create, develop and execute global operating procedures, delivering agreed standards on issues of SOP, SLA, incident/problem/change management procedure
- Managing teammates and vendors to provide L1/L2 support to the internal users through monitoring SLA/KPI
- Cooperating with the local IT and HQ IT teams to perform projects, such as system implementation, upgrade, migration, revamp, etc.
- Maintaining IT operation procedures and policies for efficiency enhancement, such as incident management, change management and problem management
- Bachelor or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Network Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Management/Project Management/IT Service Delivery on a multinational scale
- Strong experience in IT service delivery and IT infrastructure operation and supporting
- Familiar with the technology of:
- Windows environment (O365 products, Windows server, OS, etc)
- Cisco networking environment
- Storage infrastructure & Cloud-based solutions
- Experience in project management and vendor management on application, infrastructure and security
- With ITIL certification is a plus
- Good command of Chinese(Cantonese & Mandarin) and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.