About The Client
Our client is a well-established quasi-government organization in Hong Kong and they are looking for IT Project Manager/Lead Business Analyst to join their IT team.
- Act as a project manager, lead and implement new ERP system projects
- Design, develop and maintain roadmap for ERP to support business needs for accounting & finance consolidation, cost controlling, and CRM modules
- Establish project objectives, planning, road mapping, scheduling to execution
- As a business partner, liaise with different business units to understand their needs and propose constructive feedback
- Work closely with internal IT team and vendors to ensure all development tasks are aligned and achieved with business standard and goals
- Conduct regular review on system operation and establish proper guidelines and procedure to enhance overall work efficiency
- Prepare documentation, workshop and keep the existing technologies up-to-date
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of experience in ERP system implementation and project management with deep understanding of whole finance business process and operation
- Experience in Oracle OR SAP is an absolute advantages
- Proficient in FI/CO modules including GL, AP, AR, Asset Accounting, CO, COPA, Bank Accounting....etc.
- Familiar with sales and purchasing modules is a plus
- Proficient in stakeholder and vendor management with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- High ability in partnering effectively with and influencing to executive, stakeholders and peers
- MUST strong in both verbal and written English and Cantonese, fluent in Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.