About our client
Our client is a renowned conglomerate, focusing on F&B business, with a strong foundation in the Asia region. With the need for group-level digital transformation, they are looking for a Cybersecurity Manager focusing on IT security GRC.
About the role
- Being responsible for the establishment and review of group-level IT security policies and procedure
- Ensuring the security operation is in compliance with regulation and privacy frameworks
- Working as internal IT security SME on security development on the application and infrastructure security
- Reviewing and analyzing risk assessment reports to develop risk treatment plans by collaborating with internal team and external parties
- Developing group protocol, standards and programs to handle potential risks, incidents and security controls issues to ensure an effective IT security operation
- Engaging with the cross-function security teams to work along with external & internal vendor auditors to identify and address IT security issues
- Establishing cyber security awareness promotion programs
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the cybersecurity sector in
- Bachelor's degree holders in the relevant discipline, such as information technology, computer science or networking
- With relevant professional certifications, such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH, ISO Lead Auditor
- Experience with security frameworks, such as ISO27001, COBIT 5, NIST, etc.
- With working experience in team leading and working with different cooperative stakeholders is
- Good command of English & Chinese(Mandarin & Cantonese)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.