About the client
Our client is a listed conglomerate with a solid foundation in the local market, and currently, they are looking for an IT Service Delivery Manager to supervise their group-level helpdesk operation.
About the role
- Leading IT helpdesk/service desk teams and coordinating with application and infrastructure teams to deliver smooth overall IT operation
- Managing IT helpdesk team and vendors on their service delivery quality through monitoring KPI, SAL, etc.
- Handling and coordinating emergency change in a timely manner
- Maintaining IT operation procedures and policies for efficiency enhancement, such as incident management, change management and problem management
- Analyzing requirements from relevant business stakeholders(e.g. IT/operation/business) to refine IT service strategy, such as change management, escalation procedure, service quality review
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, with at least 3 years in IT user support supervision/service delivery/project management in enterprise-level/multinational companies
- Solid experience in vendor management, team leading, and business stakeholder liaison
- With insights into group-level digital transformation/migration process in the application, infrastructure and IT security sector
- With good communication, analytics, and problem-solving skills
- Holder of ITIL/PMP is preferred
- Good command of English and Chinese(Mandarin & Cantonese)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.