About the client
Our client is a renowned retail group in Hong Kong, and they are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to handle their internal IT operation and system management.
About the role
- Providing L1/2 support to users in a remote or on-site format
- Working with internal users and external vendors on internal IT project management (e.g. office relocation, new system deployment/migration)
- Escalating technical issues to relevant vendors when needed
- Participating in IT security control & planning
- Being responsible for IT administration tasks, such as documentation, user training program, IT inventory management
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in IT support and management
- Familiar with the operation of infrastructure technologies, such as O365, AD, File server, internal systems (HR system/Financial system, POS, etc.), LAN/WAN, VPN, firewall
- With good communication and problem-solving skills, being able to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Non-Cantonese speakers with HKPR or dependant Visa will also be considered
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.